Our client is in search of an experienced Wealth Advisor who is a relationship builder, a strong communicator and has a problem-solving mindset that is seeking a stable, collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, excels at managing client relationships, providing best in class service, and has a passion for making a positive impact on client’s lives.
- Oversee the entire life cycle of the client’s relationship with the firm, from leading the proposal, to designing and implementing their financial, estate and portfolio strategies.
- Building and maintaining an ongoing relationship with the client and leading the engagement team to proactively deliver solutions to meet their ongoing planning needs.
- Work effectively with each client’s total engagement team and external advisors.
- Source and acquire new clients to expand existing markets and/or create growth in new markets
- Knowledgeable in personal tax, asset management, financial planning, insurance, estate, and retirement planning
- Mastery of various financial planning and investment software products
- Energetic and team-oriented individual to support a growing advisory practice