We are seeking a Wealth Advisor/Sr Wealth Advisor for our independent RIA client in Cleveland. In this client-advisor role, you will have primary responsibility for delivering our integrated wealth management services for a portfolio of HNW and UHNW families.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Candidates may come from an accounting, brokerage, or money management background, but our firm will be delivering comprehensive advice, leadership, and open-architecture solutions. You will not be selling any financial products.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, an analytical mindset, and a technical background in investment consulting, income tax, and estate planning, demonstrated by credentials (CPA, CFP®, or CFA) and at least 7-10 years of experience. The ability to nurture relationships and exceed clients’ expectations is essential. The ability to develop referral sources and assist in growing our business is critical for this role and having the ability to bring some existing book of business is desirable.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proficiency in Black Diamond, eMoney, and Microsoft Dynamics or a similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required
• Excellent Communication Skills – verbal, written, listening
• Team-focused (collaborative, works well with others, supports team goals)
• Holistic approach to advising clients & providing solutions
• Drive to source, win, and expand relationships
• Organizational skills
• Ability to utilize technology resources
A competitive compensation and benefits package and a unique career opportunity in a growing practice, including eventual equity participation for qualified individuals who satisfy specific criteria established by the firm.