Our client is in search of a Wealth Advisor that will be instrumental in growing the wealth management presence in Austin, Texas. The successful candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mindset, using their current network of contacts as well as internal and external referral sources to grow the wealth management business. This position serves as a trusted advisor to affluent clients with a primary focus on providing comprehensive advice to prospective and current clients.
- Develop and foster meaningful client relationships through strong networking and business development ability
- Function as the primary trusted advisor to the firm’s high net worth clients
- Determine clients’ financial needs and areas of improvement
- Deliver customized solutions to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Discuss market trends and review investment performance with the clients
- Manage client communications and follow-up with clients’ other advisors
Compensation:Base salary, bonus, and benefits package
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 7+ years of relationship management with affluent and high net worth clients across a broad array of wealth management products and services. Proven business development results.
- CPA,CFA, CFP, JD preferred
- Experience with financial planning software is desired
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of and the ability to present investment, trust, and financial planning concepts
- Must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, hardworking, team player with a track record of sales success