We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our client in Los Angeles, CA as a Wealth Advisor. This individual will work directly with the Managing Director and will be dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals including small business owners and their families. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing new and existing client relationships, enhancing client retention with complex retirement and estate planning solutions.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates, both verbally and in writing
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Developing business through retail custodial branches at Charles Schwab & Fidelity
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management, investment, and financial planning needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least five years of industry experience
- Experience with qualified plans preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.