Bow Island, AB
Town of Bow Island
Bow Island is a quiet town in the middle of a very diverse agricultural area. The town is surrounded by irrigated farming which encompasses a variety of different crops such as beans, potatoes, sugar beets, dill, spearmint, and a very progressive dry land farming economy. Visit bowisland.com to check out our community and our lifestyle.
- Operation of the Water Distribution System and the Wastewater Collection & Treatment System
- Supervision of One Staff Member
- On-Call Responsibilities with overtime required
- Certification: Level 2 Water Distribution, Level 2 Wastewater Collection, Level 2 Wastewater Treatment
- Full understanding of Water and Sewer Systems
- Competency with Microsoft Office and Excel considered an asset
- Must reside within 60 kilometers of the Town of Bow Island for On-Call duties
- An Exciting Opportunity to work with a Progressive-Minded Employer
- A Team-based, Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling and Challenging position
- Medical / Dental Benefits & Pension
- Competitive Compensation
- Family-orientated, Safe Community with a Low Cost of Living
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.