A well established and growing architectural and engineering firm is looking for a Water/Wastewater Consultant to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Wastewater Consultant include:
- Working closely with project management and engineers to develop and implement project assignments.
- Provide continuing guidance and mentorship to junior engineers.
- Present technical knowledge for multi-discipline projects.
- Produce project design details, engineering calculations, construction specifications, and other specifically detailed reports and models.
Requirements of the Wastewater Consultant include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- PE license in NC.
- 10-15 years of experience in the Wastewater Engineering field.
- Experience with concept planning, preliminary designs and engineering, and technical specifications.
- Background in construction administration for water and wastewater treatment unit processes.
- Experience in producing facility master plans.
- Previous consulting experience with local governments and authorities for treatment plants, collection systems, and distribution systems.
- Additional preference for experience with hydraulic modeling, Innovyze InfoSWMM, and Bentley WaterCAD/GEMs.
This employee owned company offers work from home flexibility, an extensive benefits package to include 401k matching, education reimbursement and an a generous amount of paid time off.
If you are interested in elevating your career, then click the link to apply for this outstanding opportunity.