Job Responsibilities include:
- Create purchase requisitions, source materials, and purchase materials for various small projects
- Repair and maintenance of equipment such as welders, generators, impact guns etc.
- Maintain and track tools being signed out to various projects
- Shipping / Receiving duties
- Material handling duties
- Light facilities maintenance and janitorial activities
- Use a forklift to load or unload trucks (up to 6000lbs)
- Use a 65 ton overhead crane and rigging rated to 65 tons
- Use a 40,000 lb forklift
- Performs other miscellaneous duties and/or other special projects as required.
For an individual to perform this job successfully, one must be able to perform the basic duties described above satisfactorily, as well as interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, competency and/or ability required to fulfill these duties.
Main qualifications required:
Forklift, crane, and heavy rigging experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous MSHA training a plus
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass DOT requirements, including DOT physical
- Basic computer skills
- 3 years’ experience in the maintenance industry