Growing Distribution Company in Riverside is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor. The ideal Warehouse Supervisor / Lead candidate will lead by example and have the ability to inspire, direct and mentor team members.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages Warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Directs receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Ensures productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Maintains standards of safety and security.
- Monitors and implements ways to improve error rates.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates pick pack and ship activities to ensure production and ship deadlines are met.
- Responsible for inventory management and physical inventory counts
- Works closely with accounting and ecommerce teams to reconcile inventory levels
- Directly manages a team of 5+ warehouse staff
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience as a Warehouse Leader/Supervisor.
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills.
- Strong follow-up and attention to detail.
- Training employees.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Dependable, reliable, and flexible.
- Knowledge of database software; internet software; inventory software; order processing systems; spreadsheet software.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Forklift certified, highly preferred
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour