Do you have exposure to international freight and Canada-wide shipping Coordination? Are you seeking to acquire valuable industrial experience within a global organization, this is the opportunity for you.
Pay: $50,000 CAD - $560,000Benefits:
Schedule: Monday - Friday (11:00 PM - 7 AM Monday - Friday) Process: 1-2 week(s) till an offer
- Health/Dental benefits
- RRSP contribution
- Bonus, and other perks available after probation.
1 x Phone Screen (The Orbis Inc. - 10 mins)1 x In-person Interview (The Orbis Inc. - 30 mins)1 x Phone Screen (End Client - 10 mins)1 x In-person Interview (End Client - 30 minutes)Requirements:
Nice to see:
- One to three years of supervisory experience in a warehouse environment or supply chain.
- Proficient with SAP, Catalyst, Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Ability to prioritize workload and work well under pressure
- SAP, Windows, Outlook, and Access working on all the systems throughout the shift to do the necessary work
- Working in a unionized environment
- Updating spreadsheets
You will be part of an international organization that manufactures packaging products for the food industry. They have 40 locations worldwide, and a team of 15,000 strong. They doubled their size in 2012 through strategic acquisition and are looking to maintain and replicate the ongoing success. You will be overseeing and coordinating between the clients, logistics companies and internal teams.
- Certification in Supply Chain Management or similar
Interested in other similar roles? Check out all our current openings at:www.theorbisinc.com
- Scheduling inbound deliveries and receiving, signing for carrier deliveries and courier deliveries, and system receipt of deliveries and paperwork
- In addition, the incumbent will sort, track and ensuring proper documentation is obtained for packages
- The incumbent is responsible for arranging RGAs and preparing shipment paperwork for other departments
- Making sure records are maintained, paperwork is completed, filed and controlling document flow to the accounting department
- Scheduling carrier service for interdepartmental shipments of parts, repair, and returns
- Support management's commitment to safety, food safety, quality, and compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and standards
- Following safety guidelines ensuring the safety of the operations
- Creating requisitions for department work orders and supplies
- Creating POs for customer orders, billing out customer orders
- Updating pallet portfolios for accurate pallet inventory
- Inter-company shipment-creating BOLS and international customs documentation
- Scheduling pickups with carriers
- Quality recalls and recovery inventory control processes