endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Outdoor Camping and Recreational Manufacturer is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor.
If you can’t fly why not go camping?
Join this Multi-Billion Dollar Global Organization at a key warehouse site.
- Manages up to 20 support personnel, budget and costs of inventory, office support, and service areas
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all phases of production; works to continuously improve in all areas
- Manages departmental performance measures and provides regular progress reports to management
- Manages department priorities and provides leadership for on time delivery production
Implements and leads change to assist in improving a system of production control and standard operating procedures
- Performs work related accident investigations and first aid when needed
- Maintains proper inventory levels and participates in inventory control audits.
- Oversees general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the departmental area
- Maintains time-keeping system for hours worked and absenteeism tracking
- 3+ years distribution, warehousing, and service management experience required
- Knowledge of DOT regulations a plus
- Supervisory experience required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.