Role You Will Play:
Our client, an established distributor for a premier manufacturer of windows and doors, is seeking a motivated Warehouse/Shop Supervisor to their team. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of warehouse employees, drivers and shop personnel within a distribution facility that manages all inbound freight, paperwork, quality, accuracy and ensuring safe, timely and efficient operations and helps support all warehouse sales activities.
- Independently owned/operated distributor of a major window line
- Team-oriented organization, ability to work with industry veterans
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive benefits plan, 401K plan, paid vacation and bonus opportunity
- Ability to grow – this organization is looking for someone long term. Someone to join their team and implement new processes and goals to their warehouse team.
- Most executives have been with this organization for over 20 years
- Beautiful, small New England town, where visitors can enjoy the seacoast while getting a taste of its history
- Plymouth is close enough to have a good day trip to Boston
- Best dining, shopping, and cultural activities
- History lover’s paradise, a family friendly atmosphere, and easy walking as you take in breathtaking sunrises
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com