endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Warehouse Process Engineer
As a Warehouse Process Engineer your primary role will be to map effective locations for efficiency and improvements. This role is key in ensuring world class efficiency and accuracy in storage and delivery.
- Lead processes and initiatives while running projects, start to finish.
- Utilize Value-Stream Mapping (material/information flow mapping) as a lean-management method for analyzing the current state of the warehouse while designing the next process that takes these products to the customer.
- Develop and manage process documents for all warehouse activities.
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events to make improvements in material processes.
- Document all project and system requirements.
- Develop and be responsible for metrics related to warehouse processes and activities.
- Coordinate with team and collect all technical data and requirements.
- Collaborate with warehouse team on material handling utilization and maintenance.
IND-D08endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- B.S. - Engineering or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in process engineering or related field (industrial/manufacturing is great as well).
- Previous experience with continuous process improvements.
- AutoCAD or similar CAD experience.
- Ability to work in environment prone to deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Demonstrate desire to be responsible for warehouse processes and efficiency.