We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operators to join a growing food manufacturing facility in London . This is a direct-hire opportunity with a world-class organization. Your schedule would be rotational including two weeks of days and afternoons, but availability for a midnight shift is required.
Things You Should Know
- You will ensure records, checklists, bill of ladings, border documents, trailer inspection sheets and all other documentation is fully completed and accurate.
- You ensure optimal use of materials and equipment with adherence to health and safety and environmental requirements.
- You will ensure food safety is communicated throughout the process
- You have good computer skills and possess working knowledge of SAP, and the ability to learn a new software program.
- You possess sound knowledge of personal health and safety standards and preferably have experience in hygiene and food safety (HACCP) in a manufacturing environment.
- You have the ability to work according to tight schedules and timelines, and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
Can You Check These Boxes?
- You possess a fork lift license with 2 years or more driving experience and have previous work experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Physical essential abilities are handling heavy loads (up to 25 KG), manual dexterity, attention to detail, good hand-eye co-ordination, and lifting abilities.
- You can stand for long periods of time and are able to work in extreme conditions with a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, and stair and ladder climbing.
- You have the availability to work a 3 shift rotation, including coverage of unexpected leaves of absences and vacation and overtime as required.
- You have your own transportation, as public transportation is not available.
- Must be able to touch and work with pork, chicken and beef productions.
- You are able to climb to excessive heights of 26.5 meters and and cold temperatures in excess of -28 degrees Celsius.
Sounds Like You? Join Our Team!
Email your resume to email@example.com.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.