The CA warehouse contingent worker is a part time position (approximately 9am -1pm Monday-Friday) intended to fulfill the daily security device orders for the internet banking platform
Due to Covid19, to reduce risk, we are asking workers to come in only 3 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri), but the number of hours can be 4 to 7.5, depending upon how many orders have to be cleared.
What you will achieve in this role:
Two staff members will be working on an entire floor to themselves, and sanitising policies are being strictly adhered to. Workers will be assigned desks which are an appropriate distance from each other. On some days 1/2 other team members will come to the office to help the workers, if volumes are high and the couriers cut-off times need to be met. Also, the workers are is a section which has been closed & requires security card, meaning while only the team are permitted to work in this section, the rest of the floor could be subject to others workers who may have entered. At present, it is understood no other workers are entering this floor. However, this situation has potential to change if more workers are authorized to come into the building. At the moment, there appears to be no plans to bring anyone else in the office. • Fulfill the daily orders for the CA warehouse
• Ensure that the order includes the proper documentation and correct number of security devices.
• Generate the waybills and ensure the proper address/delivery information is included to ensure devices are sent to the correct destination/customer.
• Update various trackers to record the orders fulfilled and the security devices utilized.
• Assist with security devices inventory and reconciliation processes.
• Take the completed orders fulfilled for the day to the mail room prior to the courier pick up/cut-off time.
• Additional hours may be required depending of daily volumes.
What you will bring to this role:
MUST HAVE SKILLS
• Excel, Internet search (eg looking up corporate addresses on their websites to confirm addresses), printing, accuracy.
• Proficiency in English (oral and written).
• Proficiency in using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Proficiency in problem solving and working under pressure.
• Be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
• Experience in an administrative role within an office setting.
• Experience in a data entry role handling medium-large amounts of data.
• Attention to detail when working with multiple systems and documents/spreadsheets.
• Experience in dealing with shipping courier companies (Fedex, DHL, etc) and creating shipping waybills.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.