endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Warehouse Manager will work as part of a highly capable team to manage the warehouse from end to end. This entails full-time, direct, on the floor responsibility to ship and receive correctly, and to manage inventory items and get them prepare. This is a salaried position with benefits.
- Must be able to work across temperature zones (dry/refrigerated/frozen)
- Experience in warehouse role in Beverage/Food/Pharma manufacturing environment
The Warehouse Manager will oversee all inbound receipts, outbound shipments
-Manage all shipping and receiving responsibilities and paperwork
-Ensure BOLs are 100% accurate prior to shipping, and proper filing and organization
-Ensure all work orders are palletized appropriately for shipment
-Manage a live inventory database, and lead communication around inventory
-Strong understanding of HACCP, GMPs, SQF
-Oversee pulling, checking, and loading processes to ensure shipment accuracy
- Problem-solve with each team to develop and implement efficient workflows
- Manage third-party relationships with fleet and transportation services providers
- Work closely with the Receiving, Delivery, and Inventory Coordinators and their team members, when necessary, including participating in regular management reviews geared toward continuous process improvement
- Project management and team leadership experience
- Ability to lead and work as a member of a diverse team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Forklift certified, experience with OSHA compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish a plus
- On-call availability in an emergency situations
- Experience with food-handling compliance, including FSMA requirements for U.S. importers and distributors and third-party food safety certification processes