- Supervise hourly and salaried employees
- Receiving, processing and storage of inventory.
- Order picking and truck loading of customer orders.
- Resolves order discrepancies.
- Administrative duties including time tracking and approval
- Ability to create and maintain schedules/calendars/task lists to ensure that deadlines are met and advanced planning is implemented.
- Strong organizational skills to keep yourself and others on track; must be detail-oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in written and oral forms.
- Forklift Trainer experience a plus.
- Experience with warehouse software and databases.
- Bachelor's Degree minimum of 4 years Management Experience
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online