endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing day to day distribution and assembly operations. This includes overseeing receiving, picking and packing, inventory control, shipping, and assembly warehouse personnel. The position will lead the warehouse team to meet performance goals by focusing on operational flexibility, continuous improvement, and driving a culture of accountability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and direct a team of supervisors, team leads, and warehouse associates.
- Manage the facility with a results driven framework focused on safety, quality, and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and division goals.
- Responsible for facilities compliance to health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Models and drives transformation efforts through continuous improvement activities
- Provides leadership and employee development through the effective selection of talent, performance management, training/development, coaching/mentoring and motivation of employees in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for coordination of inventory controls with purchasing and physical inventory with accounting.
- Other projects/responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or Engineering, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive warehouse and/or assembly experience
- Minimum 3 years of direct supervisory or management experience overseeing people
- Knowledge and experience working in a quality system (such as IATF 16949) environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
- Experience with 6S, Standard Work and Built In Quality.
- Knowledge and/or experience with OSHA preferred.
- Experience in distribution and/or metalworking industries preferred.
- Skilled critical thinker with the ability to problem solve and lead a team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.