Our client, located in the Greater Cleveland area, is looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing, manufacturing, and distribution operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, manufacturing, distribution, safety/ compliance, and maintenance operations.
- Continuously plan for growth including growing and grooming your teams and setting up effecient layouts.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with WMS.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Interface with internal team members, clients, and suppliers.
- Recruit, select, orient, coach, and motivate employees.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage other managers as well as staff.
- Strong passion for continuous improvement and optimization.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
For consideration submit your resume to email@example.com