Our client has an immediate need for a Warehouse Manager. This person will report directly to the Branch Manager. The person in this position will focus on inventory control and logistics. The primary function will be hands-on direction of daily load-out procedures, receiving activities and logistics. The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for all inventory and cycle count procedures. The person in this role will be in the office full time.
A general knowledge of building materials and installation methods is beneficial. Training on all types of materials and installation methods along with the company's software will be provided. Strong phone and email communication as well as the ability to multi-task in a hectic environment is required. A strong sense of urgency and desire to creatively resolve problems is required.
Direct warehouse staff during installer load out every morning. Receive materials into the warehouse daily and enter all receiving into inventory management system. Track shipments and maintain accurate log of materials due into the facility. Direct warehouse staff as necessary to maintain order and cleanliness in the warehouse. Order stock materials and maintain proper levels by understanding seasonal demand.
- Experience in warehouse and inventory management.
- Resourcefulness in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Meticulous attention to inventory tracking.
- Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to solve problems and complete tasks.
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions, and direct personnel as needed.
- High quality standards and confidence.
- Good typing, Word and Outlook skills required. Excellent Excel skills required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are essential.
- Ability to learn the company’s scheduling/accounting/inventory software
Base salary 55k-65K plus benefits and a great opportunity to grow within an organization.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
CB123Click here to apply online