Job Summary: To provide excellence in customer service, timely and error-free orders, complete, timely and accurate invoicing, excellent inventory management, with prompt professional internal and external customer communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - position is the single point of contact for our Distributors, Customers and District Sales Managers.
- Receives and responds timely to in-bound customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Manages customer orders from release to posting of the shipment, ensuring accuracy of parts picked, packaging/labeling and shipment method.
- Partners with various departments to resolve shipping and delivery issues.
- Partners with Distributors and District Sales Managers to ensure purchase order information is complete and clear of errors.
- Execute and review claims and return requests per Penco guidelines. Seek authorization and approvals where applicable.
- Effectively manage and train employees to ensure productivity goals are met.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting cycle counts and reconciling in ERP
- Build trust with our customer base.
- Build relationships with our Distributors and District Sales
- Participate in process improvement events, cost-reduction efforts, and service improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma required, 2-4-year degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service or Supply Chain functions.
- Experience with working with cross-functional teams.
- Performs as a solid team player.
- Consistently demonstrates a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Provides world class service to both internal and external customers
Range II Qualifications
- Highly knowledgeable regarding Penco’s product line and processes.
- Able to assist a customer with drawings, questions, and technical claims.
- Ability to mentor new associates.
- Cross-functional in skills and can manage both Storage Products and Textile inquiries and orders.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.