Site Warehouse Manager
Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) project and is searching for a Warehouse Manager for the project.
This role is a 3-year commitment for the project and will be based in Hope, BC and will be an initial travel in and initial travel out position.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Manage and coordinate the shipping plan (daily/weekly) to meet delivery schedules and budgeted cost/efficiency expectations.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives through appropriate channels in the operation.
- Holds self and staff directly accountable for adherence to standards, policies & regulations.
- Ensures training plans for warehouse staff and self are in place and followed, promoting key aspects of the overall succession plan process.
- Develops self, staff and employees for advancement and contribution to success of the business.
- Ensures proper training of employees to advance the business.
- Responsible for warehouse and yard layout, ensuring optimal safety and efficiency.
- Ensures monthly OSHA compliance training is conducted according to schedule requirements.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of construction tools and equipment, have workable knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience is mandatory
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Oil and Gas/Construction industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and allocate resources.
- Strong written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and utilizing process and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate resources to meet internal business objectives and customer expectations.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Experience working in a camp setting mandatory
You can expect:
- A 3-year project commitment with a possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button or email your resume in MS Word format to Ioana Bucsa.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!