Reporting to the Director of Operations for one of the leaders in third party frozen food fulfillment.
The Warehouse Facility Manager is responsible for managing warehouse teams, supervisors, assistant managers, and the building maintenance at each facility. Additionally, this role works closely with the Director of Operations and all company management to ensure policies, procedures, and production standards are followed. And most importantly, this management role will use continuous improvement, work-smart/live smart values, and an operational excellence mindset to foster a safe, successful, and enjoyable environment for all team members. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Third Party Logistics Operations Management- Warehousing and Distribution (3-5 years)
- Metrics measurements (i.e. labor, quality, employee productivity and efficiency)
- Manage facilities maintenance Strategic & tactical sourcing & logistics planning
- Development and execution of strategy / annual plans (budget, operational performance, SOP’s, customer plans, workshops, etc.)
- High level of technical ability in warehouse storage and order optimization.
- Leadership- to include developing and driving high performance teams and effective supervision.
- Continuous Improvement Quality process (ie Six Sigma, ISO)
- Financial Management (budget, planning, execution, profitability analysis)
- Supply Chain Technology: WMS and familiar with ERP systems integration.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Residence: Reno, NV
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Bi-Lingual: English & Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent facilitator with conflict resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Associate provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Erik Hammer
Warehousing & Distributionehammer@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext. 143Click here to apply online