Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your background and experience in customer service and warehousing to better assist contractors and builders in the selection and loading of materials. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a reputable company on the ground level and work their way up.
- Family owned and operated millwork and kitchen independent retailer, 30 minutes south of Boston.
- Team based and family oriented company that values it’s employees hard-work and dedication.
- Established company, with a great reputation in the millwork industry.
Benefits & Features:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical(75% company coverage for individual/ 50% company coverage for family), dental, vision and 401k with 3% company match.
- Accrued vacation time along with generous PTO for sick time.
- Company also offers employees assistance programs, wellness/fitness program, along with life and short term disability.
- Located in the South Shore – close to Museums, Restaurants, Shops and the historic city of Boston.
- Enjoy local beaches or take a day trip to the Cape – just and hours drive away.
- Colonial New England town – enjoy local shops, fishing, hiking, and more!