We are currently looking for a full time Warehouse Associate for a very reputable company located in Bolton, Ontario, Canada. Immediate start and opportunity to grow within the company. Seeking team players that are able to work well in a fast paced environment. This individual must be able to work in fast paced environment with little minimal supervision, must complete the work in a timely manner with little or no error.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Packing Material Order
- Responding to Client Inquiries for Material
- Organize Existing and Incoming Inventory and inventory management
- Assist Production Managers As Required with Materials Placement
- Loading and unloading parts and inventory from and onto the truck
- Shipping and receiving related work
- Lifting 50lbs+ inventory (Metal fence, parts, wiring, metals, boxes)
- Building, Assembling and wiring steel fence.
- Stacking rolls of wire or boxes.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards
- Physical ability to work long hours in fast paced environment
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Ability to physically lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have steel toes safety boots
- Counterbalance: Propane and electrics is an asset but no require.
**Not Accessible by Bus. Must own a car or drive to work. **
Hours: Monday - Friday, Day Shift: 7:00am to 4:00pm, Overtime will be informed and it is mandatory
Location: Healey Rd & Holland Dr
Salary: $16 to $18 per hour starting rate