Large International Manufacturing Company located in Albion Indiana is looking for an Warehouse / Inventory Manager that will be responsible for leading and coordinating the activities of material handlers engaged in verifying and keeping records on inventory, issuing written and oral instructions.
- Oversees and coordinates the daily warehousing activities.
- Implements inventory (accuracy, quantity, and location management), productivity, (material flow to production machine centers), and ensures quality of incoming and daily delivery requirement standards are achieved and exceeded.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction/on time delivery through excellence in receiving, identifying, tracking, dispatching and assuring quality of materials.
- Measures and reports the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee performance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years supervisory/fleet experience in a manufacturing environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills required, including the ability to produce clear written instructions and other business documents.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.