Large International Manufacturing Company located on the NW side of Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Warehouse / Distribution Manager that will be responsible for managing the distribution operations and functions including the movement of products, parts, and inventory for the Distribution facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly Supervising hourly distribution employees and salaried distribution Supervisors
- Providing needed support to the warehouse and delivery team through various avenues in an effort to improve overall operations and customer experience
- Monitoring inventory including reserved, available, damaged, and in-stock by tracking each level daily
- Monitoring, preparing and loading of customer orders
- Providing customer service solutions as the need arises in a timely and customer friendly manner
- Conducting weekly cycle counts to verify the accuracy of inventory at the warehouse facility
Education and Experience
- Associate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years working as a Warehouse / Distribution Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.