BCTG’s direct Pharma client is looking for an onsite Contract to Hire WMS IT Business Analyst in Mooresville IN. This person will be accountable for the business relationship management of the Distribution organization, supporting the Mooresville Logistics Center Business. This position is the IT BA managing (Blue Yonder WMS) for warehouse management. Provide onsite BA WMS support and responsible for delivery of strategic imperatives that will drive continues improvement of systems, processes, and reliability.
- Partner with and become integral part of the Mooresville Distribution center organization to deliver the strategic imperatives to drive reliable product supply that are in line with the Healthcare Systems and Supply Chain Management strategies.
- Collaborate with the Site Distribution Center ops team (Includes client and 3PL DHL team) to manage the IT projects and prioritization for the distribution processes and systems related to WMS.
- Partner with Supply Chain Site Services & Engineering to manage all business requirements related to (integrations, middleware, RF, and database management) aspects of the warehouse management system (WMS). Conceptual and functional knowledge and experience of Transportation Management Systems (TMS), WMS, WebMethods (Wm) interfaces required.
- Manage relationships with the software provider(s) and technical support service team of client and DHL (3PL Ops and IT services).
- Manage system compliance with GxP, SOX, and SDLC requirements. Accountable for project execution and delivery of end solution via using Agile processes such as User stories, requirements gathering, solution design, implementation, go live support etc.
- Actively engage in Triage process of systems incident management and ticket resolution with the support of Technical services.
- Identify opportunities for using technology as an enabler to improve, automate, and simplify business processes for the site and its customers to increase efficiency and profitability while reducing costs.
- Leads organizational transformation activities in concert with an evolving business platform to drive continuous improvement that enables sustainable quality and reliable service levels.
- Promotes innovation and continuous learning by fostering an environment that encourages new thinking and creative ideas.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. A minimum of 7 years of experience in IT and/or relevant business experience is required. A minimum of 5 years of Supply Chain/Supply Chain IT experience is required.
- Proficiency in end-to-end supply chain processes with strong business acumen in Distribution and Warehouse Management Systems is required. Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is required (e.g., Blue Yonder 2020.1, JDA, Red Prairie). Nice to have experience with warehouse automation integration such as (Pick Module, Auto-Store, RFID etc.).
- A proven track record in implementation of largescale programs is preferred. Experience in a customer facing and customer focused role is required. Demonstrated partnering, leadership, influencing and people development skills are required.
- Proficiency in SDLC methodology, Agile method of project delivery, preferred experience with JIRA tool and CSV requirements is required. Demonstrated technical aptitude in supply chain technologies/systems is required.
- IT lead Experience in an enterprise-wide I/T capacity is preferred. Experience engaging in an organizational matrix model is preferred. A strong understanding of the business imperatives and issues facing all disciplines with the company and/or corporate landscape is required.
- Ability to communicate the complex in a clear and compelling way is required. A high tolerance for ambiguity is required. Ability to effectively manage assigned task as an IT lead is required