Our Client is looking for a Warehouse Mgt. Systems Developer to assist with enhancement and roll-out project over the next year.
General Summary: Must have robust functional and technical understanding of Warehouse (eg. Highjump, Manhattan Associates, etc.) operations, processes and data flow with host systems. Must be familiar with SDLC approaches and documentation requirements for SOX compliance.
- Leverage experience of the WMS application and the integration to the material handling and ERP systems
- Write code as is necessary to support critical WMS functions and to ensure a comprehensive understanding of all technical aspects of the application and integration points
- Review and analyze existing applications’ effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop technical strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
- Develop, maintain and support in-house custom applications
- Follow the required system development life cycle
- Ability to work independently or within a defined project team
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- 5-8 years of WMS Application Development experience with High Jump, Manhattan Open Source or JDA WMS. A significant portion of this experience must be as a developer.
- Retail Industry experience preferred
- Experience using MS SQL Server 2016 or equivalent; .NET, C# and/ or J2EE or similar technologies (.NET preferred)
- BA/BS degree is required – Or the equivalent in work experience
- Must be able to write MS SQL stored procedures and user-defined functions
- MS SQL Server administration & query performance optimization skills preferred
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and IIS preferred
- Experience managing source code repository and maintaining a version control system (experience with Aldon or TFS a plus)
- Familiarity with SSRS Reporting
- Strong technical skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment