The WHS Coordinator will collaborate across the Group to enhance a safe and healthy workplace culture through fostering engagement and participation in our safety and wellbeing programs. The role will be the lead in partnering with key internal and external stakeholders to provide a proactive approach to the health and wellbeing of employees, visitors and service providers.
To be successful in this role you must have:
Relevant tertiary qualifications in Work Health and Safety
• Sound knowledge of WHS and Return to Work legislation, Codes of Practices and Industry guidelines
• Qualifications and understanding of AS4801 and 14001 with demonstrated design and implementation experience
• Desirable formal training in incident cause analysis methodology or equivalent investigation methodsSkills and experience
Proficient in computer /digital programs, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Minimum 5 years Work Health and Safety experience
• Sound knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrated experience in incident investigation
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills with excellent communication, presentation, management and interpersonal skills
• Current NSW Drivers Licence
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, utilising time and project management skills
• Ability to build positive relationships and influence key stakeholders
• Ability to identify improvements and effect change management initiatives at all levels
• Ability to travel around Greater Sydney area
For more information please contact Roxayne West on 02 9634 5912 or send resume to info@ recruitmentaustralia.net.au