Videographer Opportunity – Great Southeast Location
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation located in NC. They are a high-growth organization with committed leadership, a terrific innovative culture and a passion for what they do. We are recruiting for an in-house videographer/video editor to join their creative team. This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits & career growth.
In this role, you will create and produce all marketing videos from start to finish in support of the company’s products and services. You should have experience managing all aspects of video production: concepting (collaborating with Creative/Marketing), creating, designing, shooting, and editing.
- 3 years of professional videographer experience; photography a plus
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, and/or After Effects
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred (for making video thumbnails, graphics, etc.)
- Subject matter expert in the operation & maintenance of various video and photo production equipment including cameras, audio, and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio productions
- Past experience providing oversight for all technical aspects of video recording, editing, and archiving
- Strong communications skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented (you notice even the slightest graphic being off), engaging, collaborative attitude
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company! Due to COVID-19 they are currently working remotely.
Keywords: videographer, creative, audio, Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, video hosting, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, camera equipment, video production, photo production, cameras, audio, video recorders, lighting equipment, props, microphones, editing,