SUMMARY: CEC is looking for Video Conference Support Administrators to be based out of our Davenport office. These individuals will be responsible for providing full time on-site support to one of our customers with multiple locations throughout the Quad Cities area! This support will consist of gathering and testing equipment for video conference meetings, submitting and monitoring support tickets for advanced troubleshooting, and routine maintenance on video conference equipment. Due to this customer’s world-wide presence, support may occasionally include working with teams on a global scale.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with meeting organizers to ensure that the necessary equipment is available and ready for their meeting, also ensure that the meeting begins on time without any technical delays
- Remaining in the conference room after the meeting begins to ensure no connection/equipment faults, potentially staying through the duration of the meetings if required
- Engage Tier II support as necessary when issues arrive with connectivity, equipment, and any other concerns that could interfere with meeting agendas
- Periodic checks of conference rooms and video conference rooms to ensure functionality, as well as to perform preventative maintenance measures in accordance with our client’s preventative maintenance guidelines
- Provide high level technical training for end users on conference room systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience providing customer service in a professional environment
- PC and MAC troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of conference room technology; i.e. Projectors, Displays and Video Conferencing equipment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven success performing administrative tasks for executive level co-workers/customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills to assist the end user and effectively communicate the technology requirements of the customer.
- Previous experience walking calming and efficiently in a high stress, fast paced in environments.
- Experience supporting enterprise level AV and conferencing solutions across a multi-site campus.
- Understanding of audio & video devices: cameras, video switching, scaling, & processing, video displays, projectors, microphones, audio mixers, speaker systems
- Experience with implementing Infrastructure for audio and video sharing, such as: Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco & Polycom video conferencing
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, SKILLS:
- Proficiency with personal computers.
- Able to skillfully trouble shoot problems in a timely manner.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations well and manage multiple tasks.
- Possess the desire to develop new procedures and ideas.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Excellent judgment is needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and troubleshooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office, but some out of town travel may be required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As a part of your total compensation, CEC provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. Here is a sample of what we have to offer for full-time employees.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
401K with a variety of investment selections
"Essential duties and responsibilities" describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified
females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.