Vice President of Sales
Our Company is a dynamic 3rd generation family-owned and operated corporation. Currently, there are 3 corporations under our umbrella. We are a manufacturer and processor of some of the world’s finest products, including nuts, dried fruits, trail mixes, chocolates, yogurts, organics, and candy.
The Vice President of Sales position is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction. These include planning, reporting, management of sales initiatives, and selecting talented sales personnel.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Provides leadership in building, developing, and managing the sales team.
- Follows company strategy in accordance to product and packaging focus
- Works closely with and reports to the President.
Performance and Accountability Measures
- Accountable for accurate and timely reporting for the sales team.
- Accountable for implementing quotas and performance objectives.
- Ability to sell and negotiate with high-level clients
- Ability to penetrate new markets and customers
- Experience in bringing new packaging and products to market
- Excited about transforming a company to new levels of growth
- Ability to lead a sales team through accountability and collaboration
This position requires frequent travel; more than 50%. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, and marketing or related field.
- 15 years of professional sales management experience