Reporting to the President of a woman-owned, asset-based supply chain and logistics provider specializing in freight transportation services throughout the United States and Canada.
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for the development and maintaining a book of business by identifying sales opportunities, cold-calling, closing the sale, and building long lasting customer relationships in a competitive, fast-paced industry. Will be responsible for the closing and development of profitable new business and coordinating with Account Management team to implement the customer’s solution and onboarding. Will engage with customers post-sale via account reviews and quarterly meetings to prove ROI, create new value, and educate/train client teams. Will also work with Pricing Analysts, and Operations team to create business solutions and long-term business relationships with perspective new customers. The challenge is to expand account base, increase revenues, and improve profitability. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Sales and business development in non-asset transportation environment (6+ years)
- Service offering (i.e., Truckload, LTL, Drayage)
- Regional and National accounts experience
- Strong Selling and closing capabilities.
- Experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Strong Negotiation Ability (Customer, Margin Integrity)
- Contractual Business Process (RFP, RFI, RFQ)
- Develop and execute business plan strategies.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Suite: Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Residence: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Freight Management Software
- Experience selling enterprise solutions.
- Education: bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hunter mentality
- Results driven
- Ability to multitask
- Team player (operates through consensus)
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Michael Koch
330.664.9400, ext.165Click here to apply online