SCYTHE is looking for a VP Sales & Marketing to join our herd! Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading our sales and marketing teams and working along side the executive team to drive interest as well as sales of SCYTHE's suite of adversary emulation products. Ideal candidates will have experience with marketing software applications -- preferably cybersecurity applications!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborating with SCYTHE leadership team to successfully position our adversary emulation products to enterprise cybersecurity professionals
- Developing and implementing SCYTHE's sales and marketing strategy based on identified corporate goals
- Providing leadership, direction, and management to marketing and sales teams in a manner that ensures exceptional service to all stakeholders and that produces market differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Building and leading a team of sales and marketing professions who will be responsible for effectively delivering product branding initiatives that mets stated corporate goals
- Overseeing the department operations through the daily workflow of the Customer Success, Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Establishing clear sales metrics and benchmarks for measuring progress and maintaining focus which can be tracked, measured, and analyzed.
- Partnering with product management identify key strategic product/feature investments that continue to differentiate SCYTHE from it's competitors and launch new capabilities and features
- Collaborating with strategic partners and customers to research market needs and identify possible new product solutions.
- Identifying and developing customer case studies for marketing, sales and customer success teams to distribute across SCYTHE's media platforms
- Assessing competitive landscape to identify key product and service differentiators
What You Will Need:
- Five (5)+ years of B2B technology product marketing experience
- Five (5)+ years of recent experience in software/SaaS industry
- Five (5)+ years of formal management experience to include delivering results as an senior individual contributor
- Experience work as part of start up team/environment and contributing to and carrying out a strategic vision
- Experience building sales and marketing teams that have a proven track record
- Strong verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive, buyer-oriented writing style
- Excellent operational and project management skills, including the ability to manage diverse projects and multiple priorities under aggressive timelines
It’s A Plus If You Have This:
- Experience marketing and selling cybersecurity software
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK framework
What’s In It For You:
- Working alongside renowned, high-profile leaders in the Cybersecurity field
- Ability to work on the offensive side of cybersecurity research industry
- Joining a company that will invest in your technical curiosity through tuition reimbursement
- Benefits that include equity and 5% 401k match with immediate vesting
SCYTHE was founded to create an advanced attack emulation platform where real cyber threat actor techniques could be executed in a trusted and repeatable manner. The SCYTHE platform enables Red, Blue, and Purple teams to build and emulate real-world adversarial campaigns in a matter of minutes. Customers are in turn enabled to validate the risk posture and exposure of their business and employees and the performance of enterprise security teams and existing security solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.