Vice President of Marketing
Denver, CO We are looking for this marketing leader to have strong horsepower and drive change in Denver, CO. Someone who has a project management and data analytical mindset.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Marketing
- Act as a servant leader to a team of marketing professionals, providing the right balance of direction and freedom while maintaining complete accountability for the team’s performance
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy of new and existing service offerings to strengthen Valet Living’s brand awareness and grow market share.
- Engage cross-functional teams built around the shared vision of living made easy and a mission of giving back to those we serve through technology that empowers our trusted associates to deliver standard-setting amenities
- Deploy data-driven acquisition and upsell campaigns that drive the highest level of client adoption
- Work across departments and with clients to understand our value proposition, strengths, opportunities for improvement, client requirements and selling needs
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives, making changes as needed to ensure we are evolving our processes, re-defining the language, and setting benchmarks for the multifamily housing industry
- Enhance the company’s marketing efforts through the use of emerging technologies, allowing for more in-depth monitoring, optimization, and conversion tracking
- Oversee marketing initiatives, including the creation of marketing content materials, development of communication strategy, and identification of appropriate marketing channels
- Provide oversight to market intelligence activities to understand the competitive landscape and define market position
Requirements of the Vice President of Marketing
- 10+ to 15 years experience.
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor or advanced degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred