Our client ,a California based restaurant group, is seeking a Vice President of Human Resources, to be based out of the Los Angeles area . ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with management associates to identify and resolve employee relations’ issues, training and recruitment needs, wage and compensation issues, and benefit administration issues.
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training is conducted and that the proper safety policies and procedures are in place and are followed by associates..
- Manage the disciplinary process within the distribution center, including associate discharge.
- Ensure that all payroll cycles are completed timely and accurately.
- Maintain records to track associate attendance.
- Recruit, interview and hire employees as needed
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online
- Education and/or Experience Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Business, plus five (5) years' experience in Human Resources; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience within a food service center is helpful.
- Language Skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Must have HR experience in the state of California.