This opportunity will appeal to the executive-level leader with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated operational leadership background. My client, a well-established and innovative manufacturing and processing company in the Edmonton area, is currently looking for a Vice-President of Operations to oversee the organization's growing manufacturing function.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Develop, implement and manage the business plan for the Operations group to ensure deliverables are aligned with the overall business strategy and long-term plans;
• Oversee and lead a multi-functional team, including procurement, production, refinement, packaging logistics and maintenance;
• Provide oversight, quality control and decision making methodology in respect to departmental projects;
• In conjunction with the leadership team, collaborate, evaluate and prioritize plant facility objectives;
• Lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives;
• Identify new technologies to improve services, implement technical innovation and improving management systems;
• Establish and build long-term relationships with business partners.
Your strengths include:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience providing leadership in an operating facility; chemical, food or pharma;
• Change management skills and high-level ability to influence;
• Rational decision maker, able to solve problems efficiently and effectively;
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerate in a changing work environment;
• Exemplary written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick and Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!