Members of the End User Services Field Services team are responsible for policy, governance and oversight of all firm-outsourced vendors and resources related to dispatch vendor. They work with internal IT teams (both within and external to End User Services) as well as with the vendor teams themselves.
- Identify and drive best practices, standardization, report automation, and process improvement across all aspects of Vendor Management.
- Serve as point of escalation for issues related to vendor performance.
- Contract Management – Responsible for general oversight/governance of vendor contracts for Dispatch Vendor
- Assist in preparing communications, processes, reporting, and program outputs as needed.
- Act as central point of contact for dispatch vendor and create successful relationships with vendor contacts at all levels of the organization. Provides escalation point to resolve contractual/operational issues
- Drive ongoing process improvement to deliver increasing operational efficiency in all vendor processes
- Knowledge Mgmt Process - Review and validate technical solutions; also provide feedback to improve the knowledge repository
- Customer service mindset; solid interpersonal skills and integrity
- Proficient analytical qualities to measure vendor performance.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Experience with budget control, performance analysis and contract management.
- Exceptional people skills, exhibiting the ability to work comfortably with individuals at all levels within the company.
- Managing change in a complex environment.
- Analyze reports produced by vendors and identify trend information; ensure all reports are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive vendor management or related experience
- Knowledge of vendor performance metrics.
- Experience in managing Corporate IT Hardware, Software and Services vendors through metrics, SLA’s and QBR’s.
- Broad knowledge base and experience in developing and implementing policies, procedures, workflow processes, forecasts and strategic objectives to increase operational efficiencies and profitability