Position: Vendor Manager III - JP39796
Duration: 6 months with potential extension
Location: Remote for now and later Toronto Downtown
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to Sr. Manager, Shopwise Transformation, Content Enablement Lead, the incumbent is accountable for the Strategic Sourcing Group (SSG) Content Enablement objectives as it pertains to the Shopwise Program, as well as operationalizing Content Enablement into BAU once the Program is fully implemented.
- This incumbent would be working with the Program Fulltime and would be responsible for reviewing and inventorying legacy contracts and establishing Ariba Contract Compliance for those contracts in alignment with the Program's deployment plan, strategic objectives and anticipated benefits.
- They will work on establishing guidelines and best practices for operationalizing supplier agreements.
- They will also work closely with other Program workstreams as well as their peers in the larger SSG.
- Working with the Program Business Owner and Content Enablement Lead to develop strategy to operationalize Ariba Contract Compliance for legacy contracts.
- Document goals and success metrics for Content Enablement and track progress against goals; identify and mitigate risks
- Collect, review and inventory legacy contract information for suitability in various Ariba buying channels (Invoice against contract, release order contract, catalog etc.)
- Create Contract Terms documents for legacy contracts in Ariba in alignment with the Supplier Enablement Wave Plan and BAU requirements
- Promote the Shopwise Transformation Program and act as a Change Agent with SSG, VMO, A/P, Business leaders, and BANK suppliers
- Become internal Ariba knowledge expert
- Train and educate BANK stakeholders as appropriate; develop training and presentation materials
- Assist the Business Owner and P2P Delivery lead, develop requirements, perform data analytics, fit/gap analysis and remediation plans
- Coordinate, partner and build consensus with other workstream teams; develop action plans;
- Ensure decisions and solutions are aligned with larger SSG's objectives;
- Provide thought leadership on Shopwise Transformation leveraging industry best practices and experience;
- Work effectively with multiple teams across a broad spectrum of initiatives and functional domains, influencing and aligning others as needed;
- Build and manage relationships and partnerships in the delivery of Content Enablement with senior business leaders and internal/external stakeholders from both business and technology;
- Participate fully as a member of the Program team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues;
- Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce;
- Act as a brand ambassador for Shopwise Transformation and the bank;
- In-depth understanding of contract structures, payment schedules and contract management for indirect materials contracts
- Knowledge and experience in strategic sourcing, procurement and buying functions, vendor management
- Strategic mindset with the ability to understand implications of key decisions on policies, down-stream processes, etc.;
- Experience working on data integration projects or large scale, complex technology projects using formal project delivery methodology is an asset;
- Knowledge of P2P Processes, including Buying Channels such as Invoice Against Contract, Catalogs, Release Order Contracts etc. is an asset;
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management and change management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational awareness;
- Strong attention to detail and well-organized to manage large amounts of information and details;
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- 4 to 6 years of exp in vendor management
- Strong sourcing/contract management background
- Experience using SAP Ariba
- 2+ years of experience with legacy contracts
- Experience with contract terms, creating PO, invoicing, setting up contracts in SAP Ariba
- Comfortable using MS Excel, some macros and formulas