Bull City Talent Group is seeking a senior business analyst with experience with Veeva QualityOne and/or RegulatoryOne modules within Veeva Vault for a 12 month contract with an enterprise client. The Veeva analyst will be the primary point of contact for the client and subject matter expert with responsibilities for requirements gathering, as is/to be analysis, partnering with the technical team to translate into technical requirements in addition to other traditional business analysis skills in an enterprise setting. The successful candidate will join the project from the beginning and responsible for leading the analysis for cross-functional teams within multiple program work streams. Requirements:
- Possess functional expertise in Veeva QualityOne and be comfortable facilitating requirements workshops directly with client stakeholders
- Have strong writing and presentation skills to effectively lead requirements documentation efforts
- Have a working understanding of the agile methodology including guidance of product backlog management
- Be comfortable holding Veeva configuration/technical resources accountable to documented requirements
- Be familiar with standard testing phases (unit, integration, UAT) and have a general understanding of Computer Systems Validation
- 5+ years of experience working with or for consumer products companies (experience with cosmetics or other regulated CPG is ideal)
- Experience implementing Veeva technologies a consultant, business or IT representative
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations and processes for Quality process
- Firsthand experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, Veeva QualityOne, Veeva RegulatoryOne, and/or Veeva Claims
Questions and answers with David Patterson :
- David, is Veeva QualityOne Veeva experience still a preferred but not required skill? We have been sourcing potential candidates on Linked In and sending proactive networking messages on Linked In. What we’re finding in the early stages of our search is that a large percentage of the professionals who have QualityOne experience currently work at Veeva.
- This is not a surprise given how recently QualityOne was launched. A certification in Veeva Vault is ideal, but I’d like to consider candidates even if their reps are not outside the life sciences.
- Would it be a conflict of interest if someone currently at Veeva wanted to get back into contracting? I have also been targeting former Veeva employees.
- I wouldn’t target active Veeva employees, but former Veeva employees feel safe. I’d welcome the thoughts of others as well on this.
- This will definitely take a little time – but when do you plan to speak to the client next?
- We’ve already set realistic expectations with ELC on this; we’re already connecting 2-3 times weekly as we work to position another candidate (IT PM) on this same opportunity