Job Description for Candidates:
Bull City Talent Group is seeking a senior project manager to lead a Veeva implementation for an enterprise client for a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will join the project from the beginning and responsible for leading several work streams and experience managing multiple program work streams. Candidates MUST have experience leading software as a service (SAAS) solution projects in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrate experience as a seasoned project manager (ideally with PMP certification)
- Possess experience leading global SaaS implementations (ideally involving Veeva’s platform but including Argus as similar technologies)
- Have experience working with global teams (ideally with a specific understanding of Chinese culture and ways of working)
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements and project plans/tasks.
- Have a working knowledge of cosmetic covigilance, product safety, regulatory affairs
- Possess (5-8) years prior consulting or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior-level executives.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Let’s consider these opportunities equal in urgency. I’d expect the Veeva BA to be significantly more challenging to find given the requirements; the PM here simply needs a strong pedigree of delivering SaaS implementations (a bit more generic by comparison).