McCall and Lee has been engaged to search for a highly skilled physician to pratice in Georgia.
This scenic location in Georgia is a great chance to work among the best at a beautiful facility.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. However if you are in a position to make a change this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, camping on the weekends, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
- Board Certified – Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and
- Fellowship – Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Experience - 3-5 years
- Eligible for a Georgia Medical License
- Mon-Fri procedural days with ½ in clinic every
- Call schedule – Consistent of weeknight and weekend support with an average of
1:3 or 1:4 nights (Call is for IR coverage only no Diagnostic)
- Ability to handle procedural work independently
- IR work 65% - Diagnostic 35%
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP
- Competitive salary – MGMA Based
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
- Relocation/Moving Expenses
$5,000 and $15,000 for expenses that qualify under IRS Publication 521
- Sign on Bonus - Depending on experience / background and total comp package -
$15,000 to $25,000
If interested about this great opportunity contact or send a resume to:
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27