We are on the hunt for a determined Validation Engineer to come join the team of a leading robotics company. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and validating robot software that will be used in production facilities. If you are seeking out your next career, apply today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop robot programs written in KAREL, TTP+ and PMC.
- Develop, integrate and validation custom application solutions to meet specific customer requirements (Customer Software Interfaces - Spot, Dispense, Stud, MH, Flowdrill, etc..).
- Operate robots and software
- Interact and work closely together with Customers and Integrators.
- Write detailed robot software specifications and programming guides based on customer specific process requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Software/Electrical Engineering related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience with industrial robots and/or computer controlled automation for 2 years.
- Software programming experience (TP programs and Basic).
- Robot programming experience.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!