Role You Will Play:
As an Executive Leader for one of the Midwest’s fastest-growing distributors – you will be responsible for the direct oversight of all Supply Chain, HR, and IT functions within the company. Employee-owned organization, this role presents a unique opportunity to become an influential and critical part of the company’s continued growth. With your experience in procurement, vendor negotiations, and inventory management – you’ll play a key part in establishing new systems that will be pivotal to managing the company’s bottom line. As a driving force within the business, this will place the ideal professional in line to become part of the succession plan within the company, with the ability to make transformative decisions and become a key influencer.
- Customer-centric organization, that prides itself on its long-standing relationships.
- Rapidly growing company based in the Midwest.
- Actively making acquisitions and looking to continue that growth.
- Established in their market – this company has deep roots in the areas they serve.
Benefits & Features:
- Opportunity to become a key player on the executive team.
- Company vehicle, as well as performance-based incentives.
- Strong medical, dental, vision, and 401K plans.
- Top-ranked community in Iowa.
- Nearby cities include Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison, WI, and Rockford, IL.
- The area offers strong economic growth, along with affordable housing, and top-rated public schools.
- Historical and cultural epicenter in the Midwest, known for its numerous Historic Districts, and revitalized main street.
- Leading suburbs in the area include Farley, Asbury, Bellevue, and Epworth.
- Enjoy living in a community where you’re only minutes away from the great outdoors.
- A city with small-town roots, where kids still walk to school, and you know your neighbors.