VP of Operations-Construction
Our client is looking to add a VP of Operations to oversee all Construction. This position is highly visible and will report directly to the President/Owner of the company.
Duties will include the following:
- Estimating & preparation of budgets
- Supervise overall construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the contractors, design professionals and local building officials; Maintain detailed, concise daily project records and documentation.
- Hold vendors and contractors accountable for quality, completeness and timely work by inspecting the property regularly; Identify and document all change orders; Monitor cost reporting to assure estimates are met.
- Review final vendor invoices to ensure accurate billing and that all work is completed, approve invoices and submit to Management for payment
- Obtaining necessary bid documents, creating plan matrix, contacting subcontractors, and bid project
- Communicate with owner and superintendent daily regarding schedule, changes, options, potential problems/solutions
- Adjust budgets, approve bills, ensure subcontractor payments are made, conduct site visits
- Supervise, Estimating, Project Managers and all Pre Construction Activity
Qualifications and Skills:
Base salary 100K-120k plus Benefits
- Project management, including all elements of scope, schedule, cost, risk, quality, resources and communications (5-10 years)
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-pace environment in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project
- Excellent communication skills - both oral, written, and via emails
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes. Make necessary changes, use input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external expectations.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
.If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume for immediate consideration to Andree@Stafffinancial.com Senior National Recruiting Manager
Click here to apply online