About the Company:
Our client, a well-established wholesaler in the building materials industry with a workforce of approximately 450 employees and a sales volume of $450 million annually has positioned itself as a significant player in the market. They operate across five locations throughout the West Coast. Their focus on customer service, diverse product offerings, and long-standing industry expertise set them apart from their competitors.
The VP of Marketing will be accountable for collaborating with the executive management team and will play a crucial role in developing, initiating, and continuing strategic/tactical marketing activities. Your primary responsibility will be overseeing strategic brand management while leading and motivating a team of 5 others, to help maintain the image the company has in the market.
Benefits & Features:
- Base salary ranges dependent on experience and offers an all-in six-figure package
- Team-based monthly bonus, annual profit sharing, and holiday bonus incentives
- The lucrative benefits package includes medical, dental, life insurance, and a 401k with a 3.5% match
- Portland is a vibrant and scenic city – located in the center of the US’s Pacific Northwest territory.
- The largest city in Oregon – known for its sprawling greenery, from parks and forests to breathtaking mountaintops.
- Also known for its commitment to being eco-friendly, along with an active arts, theatre, and music scene.
- Top communities in the area include Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, and Oregon City.
- Some of the highest concentrations of top-ranked public schools.
- One of the more affordable cities in the Pacific Northwest – offering access to amazing museums, art exhibits, and more.