endevis is working with an industry leader to find a VP, National Sales Leader. The VP, National Sales Leader is responsible for managing and growing the book of business, meet and exceed all growth and revenue goals for the company through expanding prospects, building relationships and developing a high-performance sales team of 5. They have overall responsibility for the sales team, customer relationships and intra-company sales relationships across multiple business lines.
- Deliver on revenue/ GP targets by customer and segment
- Grow the business
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Lead and manage a sales team or 5+ professionals
- Develop a high-performance sales team by mitigating issues and use critical thinking to solve issues.
- Own intra-company business relationships and develop programs for cross-selling opportunities across all lines of business
- Source and develop new prospects for both core and non-core business lines.
- Create KPI’s with leadership to measure effectiveness
- Participate in leadership and management meetings
IND-D10endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of sales and sales leadership experience with successful track record of growth
- Sales leadership experience within a Fortune 1000 company preferred
- Must be a hunter driven to grow business and customer base
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience in leasing/finance/banking/material handling equipment desired
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated track record of building a strong team
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments toward the greater good of the organization
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership with ability to grow sales organization
- Ability to travel more than 60%