Our client, a progressive and rapidly growing company in the industrial sector is seeking a VP Finance. The VP Finance reports to, and works very closely with, the Chief Financial Officer. If you are a team-oriented individual looking to become part of a fast-paced, successful, dynamic, high energy and entrepreneurial organization, Recruitment Partners has the perfect role for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Supervise and guide the accounting function
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting policies, procedures, financial systems and internal controls
- Manage of all aspects of the general ledger
- Create and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts
- Manage contracts, the supply chain, and vendor and client relationships
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Successful track record of driving and leading change, developing and maintaining the financial reporting, treasury and finance functions, processes and systems
- Strong sense of business acumen and possess highly developed analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience in the industrial sector and/or construction, mergers and acquisitions and lending agreements would be considered an asset
- Accounting designation (CA, CGA or CMA).
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Wong, CPA, CMA, and Candice Rookes
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca