endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This role is responsible for managing treasury, financial planning & analysis, credit, and trade accounts receivable functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets and forecasts. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Managing cash flow.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial/leasing institutions.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for forecasted results, and managing the analysis of variances against that forecast.
- Assisting with due diligence reviews of potential acquisitions and other business ventures, including reviewing predecessor results and overseeing creation of forecasts of expected results post acquisition.
- Interacting with joint venture capital partners.
- Leading a team of more than 30 finance and treasury professionals and ensuring they receive proper training, development and career path opportunities as appropriate.
- Collaborating with other senior leaders and delivering superior customer service to internal clients.
- Leading other finance and treasury initiatives as required.
- 7-10 plus years of finance/treasury and FP&A leadership.
- Recent experience in finance operations in large public organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required; MBA desired.
- CPA, CTP and/or other professional certification desired but not required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience.
- Candidates with Hospitality, Mutli-Site, Mutli State preferred
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
In this role, the employee is continuously sitting and typing, frequently talking and using eye and hand coordination and may also be required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Standing, walking, bending over, and repetitive use of legs are done occasionally. All performed must be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.