- Engages in business development activities and solicitation of new business.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining market position in the financing arena.
- Manage an existing loan portfolio consisting of commercial and commercial real estate loans.
- Retain, develop, and grow client base.
- Gathers and analyzes all information necessary to present a financing request to Senior Management.
- Meets with existing or potential customers, visiting sites of loans, negotiates loan terms and conditions; approves loans within established lending limits or refers and recommends acceptance to local leadership.
- Coordinates processing of approved loans; ensures loans are processed according to agreement, customer needs and conforms to Bank lending policies.
- Represents the Bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank's image and develop additional business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business related field, and three years of commercial lending experience.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and proven business development skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- A flexible schedule to meet with clients.
- Ability to understand tax returns and financial statements.
- Strong personal computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to learn new software and product offerings.